Active therapy and nursing care for Springhill families.
Our Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services, combined with 24 hour Skilled Nursing care, helps residents respond to a wide range of conditions:
- Neurological concerns from strokes, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Orthopedic injuries and joint replacements
- Cancer-related conditions
- Trauma resulting from accident or illness
- Functional declines secondary to other illnesses
- Musculoskeletal problems
- In addition, our therapists work with state-of-the-art wound care and pressure relief techniques that restore skin integrity
Caring for our Residents
Crowne Health Care of Springhill sees each patient as a whole person. We collaborate with family members and caregivers to respond to each resident’s emotional and social needs.
Together with family members, our licensed Social Worker works to ensure we are appropriately addressing the medical, social and emotional needs of each resident.
Our Registered Dietitian develops well-balanced menus to meet each resident's specific nutritional need.
Our entire staff receives regular, in-service educational training to continually improve our ability to serve our residents.